Google Proxy
So well told. I was in Semarang, forget the name hotelnya. Well apparently there is Wi-Fi ready, provider Indosat M2. First time connect nyoba use DHCP, the first website that I access is of course Google. To my surprise, the can! Where is happiness. But that happiness is not eternal, for not only meeting at Google, Yahoo and some of the site can be accessed without the use of voucher IM2. If you try to access some other site, wah not leave, even dimintain user and pass.
Before I continue to read articles about Google Proxy. Well actually not a proxy, but in the manipulation can be a proxy to impress. So how to work with using Google Translation to access the site-site that was previously forbidden both by Proxy office also want a firewall.
How? Simply type this:
http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.adheaven.com
Www.adheaven.com where it is your site. So this story I ordered Google translate site adheaven.com of the English language so the English language, there is no change!
So now anyone who happens to be deket-deket Wi-Fi connection and only chance to open the Google site, deh access this site. Or if the report can not, because I see the Google Translate this translatenya use in the IP, not hostname.
also have an alternative:
http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=www.adheaven.com:8080
This is Google's mobile, so this is actually hidden, so no published by Google. The good news is, he can go to special PORT! So it will need to use HTTP Tunneling again. But unfortunately he does not keep session deh. If you translate that it can port
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar